- Sunday Contemporary 9AM
- Sunday Traditional Service at 11:00AM
1: Please join us for the Women’s Ministry September Coffee Chat @ Daylight Mind Coffee Company, September 22nd from 10—11:30 am. RSVP by Wednesday to firstname.lastname@example.org
2: Womens bible study will resume AFTER Labor Day on Monday, September 10th. Meeting Time: 9:30 a.m. each Monday. Location: The Thaddeus Room (located in the sanctuary). Topic: Women of the Bible
3. Powerful Tools for Caregivers Aug 29 – Oct 3: Regency at Hualalai Hosts a free series of 6 two-hour classes on Wednesdays 10am – noon. To register call Paulette Chang 936-3191. See the bulletin board for more information.
4. Church Membership Classes are Sept 9 and 16 @ 12:30 pm in the Upper Room. If interested in membership, please talk to Kahu before Sept 9th. On Sunday, Sept 23rd we will welcome our new Church members!
5. Beyond 4 Walls Kona: Praise and Worship Concert. On September 15th2018, multiple churches from the Kona Coast merge at the Lanihau shopping center from 4pm-8pm for a night of worship. For more information visit www.beyond4wallskona.com.
6. The Pregnancy Center is hosting their first ever Bowling Tournament on Saturday November 10th at KBXtreme in Kailua-Kona. For more rules and more information please visit www.tpckona.com.
5. Mokuaikaua Updates: To sign up for updates at the form below.
- Men’s Fellowship: meets on the 1st Saturday each month from 7 – 9AM for a potluck breakfast (prepare your food ahead of time). We eat, share and pray. The location varies…please contact the church office.
Please contact the office at 808-329-0655 for additional information! Blessings to you!
Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 9AM to 3PM. Closed on Federal and State holidays.