- Christmas Eve service Dec 24 at 8 pm
- Caroling under the archway of the church at 7 pm on Dec 24
- Coffee Chat with a Purpose – Jan 12 and Jan 26th, 10 – 11:30 am – Women’s Ministry invites the ladies to Daylight Mind Coffee Company on Alii Dr to share hears and fellowship. Please RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org by Jan 9th regarding the Jan 12th meeting.
- The Church Office will be closed Dec 24 – 26. In observance of this holiday season, the church office wishes our Mokuaikaua Ohana a blessed Christmas.
- Be a Host Family and support a missionary! Tim Gillette, a missionary to Taiwan, offers opportunity to host a foreign student from Feb 10 – 23. Host families offer dinners and drive them to school each morning. Contact Lydia Wood at LMWood95@yahoo.com for more info.
The Aloha Greeters are seeking volunteers! Every day we welcome visitors thru our historic doors. Our trained Aloha Greeters share Mokuaikaua’s fascinating story with our visitors. We answer questions about our building its history, and impart the good news about the arrival of Christanity to Hawaii. If you want to be an Aloha Greeter (training provided), please contact the church office at 329-0655 or meet Dave Peterson or Rosie O’Brien at the back side door after today’s service.
Women’s Bible Study – Meeting Time: 9:30 a.m. each Monday. Location: The Thaddeus Room (located in the sanctuary). Topic: Women of the Bible
Mokuaikaua Updates: To sign up for updates at the form below.
Sunday Contemporary Service is at 9AM
Sunday Traditional Service at 11:00AM
- Men’s Fellowship: meets on the 1st Saturday each month from 7 – 9AM for a potluck breakfast (prepare your food ahead of time). We eat, share and pray. The location varies…please contact the church office.
Please contact the office at 808-329-0655 for additional information! Blessings to you!
Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 9AM to 3PM. Closed on Federal and State holidays.